Well, Tuesday the 29th of April was the day!!! We are home!!! How nice it is not to have to drive back and forth to the hospital. I never thought I would enjoy getting back to housework!!!
Norm is doing well, but tires easily, so, we are pretty quiet around here. There have been a couple of days that we have been able to sit on the porch to watch the cars go by and smell the "stinkin fresh air".
We will be returning to the hospital three times a week for Norm to do physical, occupational and speech therapy. All of this is in preparation for cardiac rehab. Supposedly we are only going to be doing these different therapies for two to three weeks. But, it is going in the right direction so, we can handle it.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love the music choices!!! Good job! I posted a picture of the cake :) I hope i get one of those strawberries...they are so good! I love you!
Post a Comment