I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

California Wildfires

My beloved California is under attack from this last weekends lightning storm.It sparked 800 fires within Northern California, and promises to get bigger with another predicted storm this weekend. Very few homes have been burned, but thousands and thousands of acres of beautiful forest land, beautiful trees and wildlife.

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

Well now I'm not sure if Roger and I will go. All the places I wanted to show Roger will be black :( It's sad to hear about and see. Napa is so beautiful!!