Gosh, I took pictures of my wonderful rasberries but I guess the camera messed up because they aren't there. Of course it has to be the camera, not the one trying to take pictures of rasberries!!!! What is this world coming to????
Anyway, I have rasberries and I am thrilled. My plants are only about a year old and we never expected to have berries on them already, but we do. Not too many, but we have some!!! Of course it will be a long time before we have enough for jam or other stuff, but, it is a start!!! That is so cool!!!
The rest of the garden is taking it's time. It was cool, well into June, so, I think we are trying to play catch up!!! The onions are really growning, and I can't wait to try one. The beans are coming along, but there are bugs having a feast, so, I guess I will have to spray again. I hate to do it because the stuff is toxic for animal life, and people if they touch it before it drys. But, if I don't we won't have any beans. Some of the little plants got eaten even before they got leaves. Just as they were coming out of the ground. So, this is war now!!!! Don't mess with my beans!!!! But, of course when it comes time to can them, I will probably wish the bugs did get them!!!
Cardiac Rehab was good yesterday. Norm really is doing well, and Chad (the Rehab Guru) is pleased with how well he is doing, but, he got after Norm for not walking on the days we don't go. Actually Norm has been doing a lot and moving around tons, but, he doesn't quite understand that it is a sustained excercise that is what his heart needs. He needs to walk for about 20 minutes. So, we shall see what happens. I wish I could get him to understand that he would recover faster if he would just walk a little.
Today Katie came over to visit while her mom went to work. She is such a good baby, but is a lot of work. She is really good-natured and is not crabby much, except when she is tired, and when she is hungry....but, who isn't cabby then????
We had a lot of fun with her, but we usually do!!! Grandpa gave her a ride on the lawn mower and she loved it. I was so surprized because I figured that the noise would bother her, but, she was laughing the whole time. She is so funny.
I put her out on the lawn with a sprinkler, but she wasn't too nuts about that, but I think she got too cold. Tonight, Norm and I bought her a swimming pool so, she should have fun tomorrow. Hopefully!!!!
Well, I am sick about my pictures. It is late and I have spent enough time trying to figure out what went wrong. Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow.
I want my pictures!!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi! I got your comments on my blog and thought I would check out yours. I am discovering that blogs are a great way to document my life as well as connect me with other people.
I appreciate your comments that you made - Jim is a really neat person. He has always been so caring and compassionate - that is what initially attracted me to him. I am happy that he has been able to help your husband and family.
It sounds like you have quite the garden - I could probably get a few pointers from you! It is so amazing to me how a fruit or vegetable starts from just a little seed. It is also funny how we get so attached to our plants. Isn't it wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!
Carrie Moss
Fun blog and great pictures! You are doing an excellent job. I should take lessons.
Post a Comment