Yes, it has been a month since I have posted anything. Sorry for that.
I was recently reading a blog of one of Christys friends and she said that she was tired of having no pictures and nothing to say and I must second that. It is not that I have a dull life, or a bad one, or anything like that. It is just that there is nothing new. My husband continues to improve daily, I continue to get fatter every day!!! My children continue to struggle but are moving in the right direction. How precious and important they are to my life. My grandchildren continue to grow too fast and I don't see them as much as I would like. My sewing room is a mess! My house is a mess! It's cold outside.
I truly am grateful for my life and all those in it. Sometimes new things bring sadness and worry. Sometimes new things bring happiness and true gratitude. Sometimes not so new things bring sadness. Sometimes not so new things bring happiness and gratitude. That is where I am at. I look at my life, and I am glad to be alive. I am glad for the life that I have. Of course there is room for improvement, but that is so with everyone. My life is full, and happy and I am thankful.
I love blogging and will try to get better about posting.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. ~Jim Carrey
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Frances!! I don't think I've put my two cents in your blog for a long time! Get ready!!
I really enjoyed your post about life. My best friend and neighbor is moving away in a week and it has shaken up my world to think of life without her and her family. I've been praying non stop wondering why I can't just get over it and move on like I do when other people move, but I've never had this close connection before and its forced me to my knees to learn a valuable lesson. And I guess these are my conclusions so far and I'm sure theres more to come!
But it's almost like I've been given new eyes to view life around me. Eric and I live in such a nice appartment with neighbors to die for..almost like having roomates (we live in a duplex so we're surrounded). I love Orem and I never thought I'd say I loove Zoobieville, but there are so many good people here and so many fabric stores!! :)
I have just become complacent to realize how much I love our ward how many wonderful memories we've had here doing missionary work in our ward. I know that no matter where we go next will be the place we need to be.
I've gotten a clearer view to realize that my neighbors belong in Montana (even though it's far away). It's wierd to say that this experience has effected me much like a near death situation has. I watch people die all around my daily at work and I just want to take every second and make the most of it. I know now that Heavenly Father has everything under control and even though my life is nothing like what I would have imagined it being...it's SOO much better!!! So I guess I have to stop fearing life right and just enjoy the ride?
Post a Comment