I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nag, Nag, Nag!!!

One of my children has been nagging me to do my blog again. I bought a new camera so it would be easier to take pictures, plus, we needed one!!! We have had the camera just about four days and I am being nagged about doing a blog!!! So, here I am.








This is my new toy! It is just a "point and shoot" but is fun and does a lot of neat stuff. I am going to need to read and re-read the book that came with it, and hopefully I can learn. My kids can just pick it up and do all kinds of stuff, but, me, I have to read.


Here are some of the pictures my kids have taken, just playing around.

Birthday Dinner at Uncle Kurts (his 63rd) Saturday, Mar.14, 09:




These are Norms brother and sisters. Lurain on the left (baby of the family), then Kurt, (birthday boy), then Jean (the peacemaker) then Norm (the oldest and orneriest)

Christy and Linda, (Kurts wife) with the cake and coke!!!!

Can you tell that the kids were running around like a blur. We counted 7 kids and 16 adults!!! Crazy!!! But, we love Uncle Kurt!!! Happy Birthday!

Fire, Fire, Fire!!!


Dinner at Grandmas on Sunday:

























There is one more little one in this group, but you can't get him to stand still long enough for a picture!!! It seems like his mother, (who is taking the pictures ) thinks she is invisible!!!! Not!! If you want Ty, I can go find a picture!!!!!

Roger, Christy, Katie and Norm at Emmett's, in Lehi!!! (Christy and Roger are addicted)









I was not able to go to Emmett's because I was at a class with another of my favorite toys!!!! I learned lots, but am not sure it was worth missing out on ice cream!!!!

All in all, the week was tons of fun!!! Family is where it is at and I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to live close to one another and enjoy one another more often. I love my family more than I can even say.

(I apologize to my family and friends. My blogging has been sparse lately, and I have forgotten a lot. Hopefully there will be an improvement in the near future!!!)

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. ~Gail Lumet Buckley

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

well it's about time!! I want one of those pictures with katie and the catsup face! I love your camera, if you find youself with mine and yours missing don't come asking me about it cause I won't know what you're talking about!

Ty Lyman said...

I have to say, for a point and shoot. It's kind of fun. I guess we should come over more often to see ya'll.....I accidently forget my camera..oops, can I borrow yours? LOL Very nice.