Norm said I should put this on the blog! Can you believe these honkers? It was so cool for so long in June and in combination with the fact that we planted a little late, it made me worry that we were not going to have any tomatoes!!! Everyone I talked to said they were worried because their tomatoes were plentiful, but green and didn't show much sign of ripening! Well guess what folks, mine did!!!
Norm had been watching this one for quite a while to see how big it would get, and just got too impatient, and picked it. I'd say that it was big enough!
I know it doesn't look like it but this one is huge, and just perfect!! No spots or anything.
Here is a bit of comparison!!! But that big, beautiful tomato went the way of all good tomatoes!!!!
Bring on the bacon!!! (not you Roger!!!)
High tech tomatoes, mysterious milk. Super squash. Are we supposed to eat this stuff , or is it going to eat us????





3 comments:
When I scrolled down to see the tomato on the sandwich, both Jake and I at the same time went....AHHHHHHHHH!!!! That looks sooo good.
That's a honker!! Roger said "very funny"!
Those look delicious, I love graden fresh veggies. I would say you definately have a green thumb!
Post a Comment