A while back, Norm bought me a small camera that I could carry in my purse so that I could take pictures for my blog. It worked for a while and I had a lot of fun, but the thing has been in my purse now for sometime, unused. Sorry.
I just have a totally normal, uneventful life!!!! I don't have kids to tell stories about. Well, I guess I do, but they each have their own blogs and do a much better job than I. No, I am not having a "pity party", and feeling sorry for myself......just thinking that a normal, uneventful life is a good thing.....to a point! No sickness, etc.
I have been busy trying to catch up with "life after garden", and have been working on Christmas. It has been fun.
I'm just a run of the mill grandma, and that is a good thing too. ( Maybe my family would differ with that) My grandchildren are all healthy and strong. They all have shelter, good parents and are doing very well. I love them dearly...each and every one of them. I have wonderful children and children in law. They are good to us, each other, and good to my grandchildren.
What more could a person ask for???
Oh yea, I have a good husband who is good to me, and is healthy and strong. As some of you know, that is a miracle in itself!!!! 07 and 08 were pretty rough, but here we are!!!!!
( I have to tell you a little bit of a funny story! I went to the hospital to get some blood work done and an ultra-sound. When I got the order from the doctor, she said to just go to the admitting office and get myself admitted. (not to the looney-bin) So, I walked through the door, and couldn't find the admitting office, because I had forgotten which hospital I was in!!!!! For so long, we have bounced back and forth from Utah Valley, to American Fork, to Timpanogos!!! I went to the information desk and said that I had forgotten which hospital I was in and asked where the office was. It was right in front of me!!! Now, don't you think I felt like an idiot!!!!) (No comments!)
Praise the bridge that carried you over. ~George Coleman
This time of year give us all much time to contemplate what we are grateful for and how we can be worthy of the many blessings we have, not only at this time of year, but during the whole year. That has been what I h
ave been thinking about too.

As with most of us, there could never be a list long enough, of the things that we are grateful for. Here are just a few of mine, but like I said, the list is far from complete!
"We can only said to be alive in those moments that our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
~ Thornton Wilder








3 comments:
When forgetful...just call them senior moments. I have them ALL the time :) Glad to hear you and Norm are well. Get that camera out. So many fun days are ahead of you.
you have plenty of things to blog about....like your sewing room, things your working on...how your going to be rearanging....cleaning the fridge out....Do a blog on your Roaster :) Food is always awesome to blog about, dieting :) your awesome about that.
I challenge you to take at least 3 pics a day, even if it's the hair on your couches, left from the dog....and to blog at least ONCE a week.... :)
I miss you guys so much. I look at your blog, but nothing ever changes....I'm glad that you have updated it. I can't wait to see more blogs...I love you
You know I agree that sometimes nothing is good. We haven't had much to blog about and it's kinda nice :) no drama!
Post a Comment