Meet Sophie Marie Lowe!
She came to us on Jan. 30, 2010 at 9:44 in the evening weighing in at 6.2 and 19 inches long!!! Isn't she the cutest thing ever? (Yes, this is proof that I am the worst grandma in the whole world, and am just now getting this blog done and our little one is two weeks old tomorrow!) But, you must admit that she is pretty cool. She got in a big hurry to get here and it was all over by the time mom was ready to start. Not even one hour of labor!
After things got all settled and everyone was all looked over, Big Sister had to come and check out the new addition to the family. And I guess it was alright with her, cause she kinds likes being the boss.
O.K, now that we everyone knows who's boss, I think I will take a break. Getting the "pecking order straightened out is hard work!
Ready for the future! What a beautiful baby Sophie is and how happy we are to have her in the family.
All funny stuff aside, I just want to tell Roger, Christy and Katie how very much Norm and I love all of them and how proud we are of all that they do for their family and for each other. They are a sweet family and have been so very good to us. We are so happy to have Sophie with us. She has had a few minor struggles throughout the past two weeks, but has managed to work her way through them, with the help of her big sister and parents.
I would also like to say to Roger how grateful we are for the way he has taken care of Christy and "the girls". How willing he has always been to help do whatever is needed and taking particular care that Sophie start experiencing, from "day one", proper hydration!!!!





3 comments:
Thanks mom! We love you too and we are so greatful for all your support and love.
Congratulations! What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family to come to.
Hi Frances,
I am sure that you don’t remember me, but I hope that you do, this is Zarenna (Penney) I use to live in Clear Lake. Any way I have had a prompting the last few weeks that I need to make contact with you, I am not really sure why, but I learned a while ago not to go against promptings. So with that said I wanted to say hi. I hope all is well with you and your family. If you have a chance I would love to hear from you. My e-mail is zar3nna@gmail.com . I hope that you don’t mind that I got on your blog it is the only way that I have been able to find you. Congratulation on your new granddaughter she is beautiful.
Zarenna
Post a Comment