There is just something about a rainbow that lifts spirits and makes you want to just stand there and look. Today we had just one of those little "spring sprinkles" that happen a lot in Utah in the spring. and while we were standing on my porch talking to our neighbor, we looked up and saw this!!!!
I am not a pro at taking pictures, as you can see, but I thought it was beautiful. Made my day. If you look at the one on the bottom, you can see that it was a double!!!! How awesome is that???? It was truly a wonder. Rainbows always will be!!!!
Norm and I planted one of my flower beds today!!! I guess it doesn't sound like much, but, we got something done!!! I hope it looks alright. Gotta go get more flowers tomorrow, cause I ran out and it looks tacky!!!! I like to see lots of color and not so much dirt. We will see in a little while, I guess.
These are my two supervisors!!!!!!!
It was fun to have Norm out there giving me a bad time. Here is the flower bed a little bit after I started:
It took soooooooooooo many flowers to fill that and I am not done yet. Hope it looks good this summer. Now, I have two more to do. These plants are supposed to come up next year, so, I won't have to re-plant next year, unless I don't like them!!!!
Norm and I had kind of a fun day. We started out planting, at least I was planting and Norm and Clancy were telling me how. Then, we went out to lunch because we had to go get a part for the last of our sprinklers to be fixed. Then, we went to the nursery to get more flowers, and then to the store to get milk and just had to get an ice cream cone!!!! We sat there and ate it and talked to a man who came and sat by us. We came home and visited with our neighbors, and planted some more!!!! Now, I have to get more flowers tomorrow and I will take pictures when it is done!!!! It was fun.
Again, Norm spent the day without oxygen. There were a couple of times when he had to stop and just breath, but he worked his way through it. I'm proud of him. Things will improve a lot when we both start walking more. We are going to have to start a routine, just like with meds and insulin and stuff. Maybe we should make that part of the meds!!!! That is the thing that will get him better faster!!!!! I know that it will come....just have to be patient.
May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
GREAT PICTURES MOM!!!
Post a Comment