I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here she is!!!!


2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

What a goof ball!

Carrie said...

Hi Frances! I got your comment on my blog. I also check your blog every once in a while. It is nice to get updates on your family. It sounds like you guys are hanging in there and that Norm is really doing better. We are happy to hear that.

I will get you the pattern information - I did use a pattern, but I ended up modifying most of it, but I will still let you know what it is. If you want I can also make you a pattern - just let me know. You can email me at carrieandjim@juno.com.

Jim is doing well. He just had surgery today and is a little out of it, but hopefully will be doing better tomorrow.

Thanks for keeping in touch.
Carrie Moss