I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christy Erin (Lyman) Lowe



Happy Birthday Christy!!!

The big 28 today!!!

We love you!!!!

Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests. ~ Author Unknown

8 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

Happy Birthday Christy, This wouldn't be good if that was my picture from back in the day. I like this though, So fun.

Lowe Family said...

Thanks mom!!! You never did do my hair did you!! Love you mom!

Norm and Frances said...

Neither did you!!!! You're just bitter!!! Don't be bitter!!!! I know that you were an abused child, but you should have stopped whining!!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday my dearest Christy!! I have a school picture that looks strikingly similar to this one, outfit, hair and all!

Kristalyn said...

I love Christy! I think the hair is cute! :)

Colleen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christy.
I love the picture, and I remember when.
You are one of my favorite people in the whole world.
I Love you Christy! And I love keeping up with your beautiful family on your blog thanks so much.
Love, Colleen

Colleen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christy.
I love the picture, and I remember when.
You are one of my favorite people in the whole world.
I Love you Christy! And I love keeping up with your beautiful family on your blog thanks so much.
Love, Colleen

Colleen said...

I love Christy so much I guess I had to post twice...
Norm & Frances we love and miss you too, and love watching your blog!