How awesome!!!! How blessed we are!!!!! How blessed I am!!!Today is birthday number 70 for my best friend!!!!! I am so grateful for him and for the fact that he fought so long and hard to stay with me and our family. It was so scary for a long time. How grateful I am for all of the staff at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center for the way they fought for Norm to be able to stay with me and his family...and for all of our family,friends and neighbors who fought a good fight also. How we treasure all of them.
Let me show you some of the changes we have seen during the year of 2008! There are so many!!!
And so many more!!! Thank you Norm for coming back, and thank you to all of you who had so much to do with his return to us!!!
Happy Birthday Norm.....we love you!!!
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Norm. We hope you had the best ever. You and Frances are awesome! We love being your neighbors and friends.
Post a Comment