I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 19, 2009

For EmberLee

It is a well known fact that I have been complaining a lot, about my son and his family moving to Alaska. Well, I got myself a webcam so we can talk and see each other. Thanks to my daughter in law, it is actually functional. I was talking to them yesterday and said that I was going to fireworks and she said they couldn't have fireworks in Alaska, so, here are some fireworks for you EmberLee!!! I love you!!!!
























Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration and you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.

1 comment:

Ty Lyman said...

Thanks Grandma, EmberLee is telling me what to say, she said, "I love you Grandma, more than ever, thank you so much for sending me the fireworks, I really miss you, your so thoughtful, I love them so."

I'll have to tell you that she's in tears telling me what to type. I can't believe she can use the word thoughtful in a sentence :) That's a big word for a little girl. Thank you for posting those just for Ember, you've brought tears to her eyes.

-EmberLee and Ty