Norm was talking to Jake on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and telling him that he was doing some body work on our truck. By the way, you may want to ask Jake why we needed to do some of that body work!!! At any rate, Jake wanted to see pictures, so here they are!!
I think Norm got into it a bit!!! Do ya think????? I remember when Norm was still going to speech therapy (they also work on memory) and told the therapist that he had taken apart our riding lawn mower and got it back together...and it ran!!! The therapist was amazed and said that we didn't need him anymore...and that was our last visit!!!!
I'm wondering if we shouldn't get in touch with him again!!!!
This fender has your name on it Jake!!!!!
There are parts all over the yard!!! I wonder if, when he gets it back together, if it will look like a Ford, or a Chevy??????
"Depend on the rabbits foot if you will, but remember...it didn't work out for the rabbit!"





2 comments:
I read this out loud to Jake, he laughed. I was shocked to see these pics, and Jake said...."it's just body work Ty" That looks crazy. Hey NORM, that isn't a riding lawn mower.....I hope it works when you get it back together LOL.
hope you wrote down where each piece goes. I don't want to be around when it gets started!
Post a Comment