I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh Yea!!!!!!

Way back in June, Norm and I went to the air show at Hill Air Force Base in Ogden. This air show is huge with many thousands of people attending. We had to park quite a ways from the tarmac, so had quite a walk. Norms brother got a little tired, so we decided to stop and just sit where we were. It was right out in the open with no shade and it was very hot, but a good show in spite of the conditions!!! Most people come to see the Thunderbirds. They are a team from the Air Force that fly for shows like this and create publicity for the Air Force. It is an awesome show, and the pilots are really good.

These pictures make clear, how rotten a photographer I am!!!


Them little suckers are fast!!! I couldn't catch them!!!!




See the "dip stick" whose head is right in front of my camera???? I got a really good picture of him!!!!

This ding dong was just a few feet away from us and must have waved that "thing" in our faces for 15 minutes and believe me, it got much worse!!!! He was supposed to be taking care of his baby that was in a stroller, but I think he was trying to make us move!!! I got so sick of looking at this that I took a picture. I don't know why that made me feel better, but it did, knowing that it was going to end up on my blog!!!! There turkey, that's what you get!!!!!


"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
Bill Cosby


2 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

NICE BUMM where you from???? NOT!!!!!

Lowe Family said...

I can't believe you actually put that on there! SICKO!