I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 17, 2010


I stole this from my daughter in laws blog!!! Look at these kids. It has been nine months since I have seen them. I can't believe it. They are so big!!! I sure do miss them.
You would expect your grandchildren to grow, but it just seems odd that they look like totally different people kind of. Theron was so tiny when they left, and EmberLee's hair was a lot shorter. Kurtis wasn't nearly as tall.....and on and on and on!!!!! They sure do look happy and healthy!!! I am glad for that. I love you guys tons!!!
Children are one third of our population and all of our future!

3 comments:

Lowe Family said...

I can't believe how Bridger looks like a mini Jake! Sure do miss them!

Virginia said...

It was SO fun to be there. They are a wonderful family! They are growing up.

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Hi Francis. It's Michaela (Wilson), found your blog from Christy's. Miss you two.