I have decided that I wanted to "broaden my horizons" and learn something new. Now, I am not one to try to teach myself stuff like this, cause I am afraid I will mess it up. I am going to call a needlework store and see if they have lessons or will teach me how to KNIT SOCKS!!!!
Think I can do it??? I am trying to keep a positive attitude and tell myself "yes I can". Wish me luck and I will show my end result. I think I can. I think I can!!!!
I am going to attempt to take this:
And make this:
I think I can!!!!!
Action is the foundational key to all success!
Pablo Picasso





4 comments:
and you did!! They are so cute. It's cool that you want to learn something new and you do it! Way to go!
Is that different than with the looms? Just wondering :) It looks great :) Good job
That is awesome, way to go!!!! As I remember you have always been good at crafty things like that! :)
Post the finished project pictures. Can't wait to see. Miss you two.
Michaela
Post a Comment