I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Have to Vent!!!!

I am siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick of this and I don't want to dooooooo it aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy mmmmmmmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!! I want to be locked away somewhere where there are no sick people, no dirty dishes, dirty laundry, no telephones, no snotty doctors or receptionist, no rehab, no hospitals, no weeds, no gardens, no sticky floors, no gross bathrooms, no bank accounts to reconcile, no bills to pay, no appointments, no sprinklers, no water coolers, no nothing!!!!!! Just cold pizza, mac and cheese (from the box), Wheat Thins, (not low fat) and a good book!!!!

K......now I'm done!!! Good night.

To give vent now and then to his feelings, whether of pleasure or discontent, is a great ease to a man's heart.
~Francesco Guicciardini

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW?!

Stan and Pat said...

I know exactly how you feel Frances!! I'll give a yell out for you too. We love you and hope that you are having better days.

Kathy and Curtis