I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Melt Down Alert!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Self-pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in the world.
- Helen Adams Keller

K, I'll feel better in a minute...maybe two!!!!

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

Are you having a bad day too! I think it's time for a vacation. Thank you for letting me come over and use you for your computer :) I love you mom!

Unknown said...

...I'm glad I'm not the only one who has melt downs...it makes you human...right? But it sure feels good to just get out every once in a while doesn't it!

You are seriously so amazing...you have had quite the journey and still a fair bit ahead of you...and you still continue to move forward...thank you for all your wonderful comments and continual support...you don't know how much it means...Love you!

Michelle