I Have Fought a Good Fight

"May we resolve from this day forward to fill our hearts with love. May we go the extra mile to include in our lives any who are lonely or downhearted or who are suffereing in any way. May we "cheer up the sad and make someone feel glad." May we live so that when that final summons is heard, we may have no serious regrets, no unfinished business, but will be able to say with the Apostle Paul, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
~ Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 16, 2008

Freaky Friday!!!!

Actually, I don't know if it is going to be freaky or not. It just sounded good. No update last night cause I was too tired to type...literally!!!! Today we got a really late start on things cause we slept way late, but, I guess we both needed it. We got ready for the day and took a walk, and that is about it so far.

Norm has occupational, physical and speech therapy today, so, I will have to get back to this tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for him so, we will probably go to bed early.

Dr. Walkers (the cardiologist) P.A. called today, so I will fill in later. Sorry all. I was just tired last night.

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
~Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Frances and Norm,

I am just so inspired by the two of you! I truly hope that Mike and I can be like you! You have a beautiful family...a wonderful spirit about you...and are the cutest couple ever! Frances, as happy as I am for you and me to have our husbands home...I miss seeing you! i'm so glad things are going so well...you both deserve it! Love you,

Michelle...ICU buddy!