Well, I think it will be short and sweet tonite. I am really tired and have not felt up to par today. A good nights sleep will do me wonders.
Norm and I went out and bought our tomato and pepper plants today. I couldn't resist a couple of flowers, but we are going to have to really get going on Monday, to get things planted. I have one flower bed to do, and we have beans, beets, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, radishes and lettuce to plant. Do you think we will get all of that done?? We are really late on our garden this year, but, I think it will still do alright. Norm wants to can this year, so, I guess that will be our summer. It sure is nice in the winter tho!!!
Norm was off his oxygen again today. He is doing so well. It will be good when we can find an exuse to have someone listen to his heart to see if he is still in a regular heatbeat. The nurses in rehab will do it, so we may try and find one on Monday when we go for therapy.
We sat out on the deck tonight and watched our sprinklers!!! How nice it is too see water comming out of them!!!!! Our lawn is doing pretty darn good. Now, if I can just get my flowers and veggies planted. But of course, when you get them going, you have to pull the weeds. But, gotta take the bad with the good. There's more good than bad. The tomatoes in the store taste like cardboard so, it will be nice to have them. Our rasberries and really doing well and the onions are coming along, so, we can't complain.
Tomorrow is a "day of rest" and I am going to take advantage of it because we are going to be hoppin' on Monday.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy. ~Charlie McCarthy
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment